Ayurveda and its positive effects are now known to everybody around the world. It is also one of the world’s oldest branches of medicines. This is one of the complex healing systems which got originated in India. The word is made up of two Sanskrit words Ayu means – Life and Veda means – the science or the information of. Ayurveda is all about knowing what life is. It can be defined as a system which make use of the nature’s principle for the betterment of the person’s health by maintaining a balance of the mind, spirit and body with nature.
Just like the universe has five key elements so as the life. There are three key doshas in Ayurveda – Kapha, Vata and Pitta. Every individual has a doshic composition of these three doshas. If you really want to be treated with Ayurvedic products, then it is important that you first have holistic knowledge of one’s nature.
Kapha – This is related to the earth and water elements. It is accountable for the protection and growth as well. The ideal examples of Kapha are the stomach’s mucousal lining and cerebral spinal fluid (responsible for the protection of the spinal column and brain).
Vata – It is related to the air and other elements. It is a form of energy which is believed as the force, which is responsible for directing nerve impulses, elimination, respiration and circulation.
Pitta – It is related to the water and fire elements. It mainly manages metabolism such as conversion of foods into nutrients. It is accountable for organ’s metabolism & tissue systems as well.
Uses of Ayurveda –
The main aim of these products is to check the illness, heal and preserve life. The uses of these products can be summed up as follows –
- To eradicate dysfunctions and diseases present in the body
- To protect the health and help in extending the life
Useful features –
- There are various Ayurvedic medications which are useful for various physical ailments and this is the reason they are popular as well. The other reason for their popularity is that they don’t have any side effects.
- These products are natural and it easily gets dissolved in the body. So, when you consume these Ayurvedic products, it does contain a scientific value.
- Digestion is one of the key processes of our human body. It is responsible for controlling the adequate functioning, in order to assist the regulation of the digestion process. They also maintain the health of the respiratory tract and liver.
So, I am hoping that the above discussion on Ayurvedic products will help you in choosing a right product for you. If you still have a query or doubt then make sure that you consult a physician.